Tuesday 24 June 2014

Spend wisely when installing a shower enclosure



The first thing that I notice in a house is the bathroom. If it is clean I tend to like the place and if I find it wet and dingy I develop an instant dislike. So my latest home was acquired only after the inspection of the house and the bathroom and I must say it is so spacious that if accessorized well it will be one of the well decorated and beautiful rooms of the house. 


So the first thing that struck me was I had to install a shower enclosure. The space was perfect, the area was just right and it would totally alleviate the sophistication of the bathroom setting. Additionally they are incredibly easy to clean and maintain. So I decided to avail the services of a well known and top rated sanitary ware company who had a selection of enclosures and their work was professional and faultless. What really caught my attention was their attention to detail and how dedicated they were about the installation in my bathroom.
 
I had chosen a quadrant double sliding door model because it would suit my bathroom just right. The team of experts saw the bathroom, analyzed it and started their construction. By the end of the week they were done with the installation and the end result was absolutely stunning. They ensured that the drainage system was well installed. They also recreated the bathroom flooring so that the water of the enclosure does not stay. They had also installed the shower enclosure such that there was no gap between the frame and floor leaving less chance of water leaking out of the enclosure. All in all it was magnificent. Also they used tempered plain glass which would sustain minor bumps and not break easily.

 

What I really liked about their work is that they know their work and it is due to their professional attitude that they get the job done correctly and enjoy customer satisfaction. Yes you may have to shed about a small fortune but I can guarantee that once you get the enclosure installed you will be very pleased that you did so. Just get the services of a professional or certified sanitary ware company so that you can spend your money wisely in the right place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment